Have you been curious about going solar? What is so great about it? How does it work? What are the benefits? And much more?
Well, we have highlighted the top five reasons in relation to the market’s best-seller, SunPower Solar Energy. Read on to find out.
- SunPower PV panels deliver up to 25 percent more electricity than other brands annually due to their Maxeon™ cell technology.
The cells are shaped like a trapezoid instead of the usual rectangle design, making these panels better at trapping sunlight from all angles throughout the day.
The result is more production for fewer panels installed on your roof.
- High performance – SunPower delivers industry-leading performance by maximizing power output and reducing energy consumption at the same time. Its Maxeo cells are much more efficient than conventional solar cells.
- The company is committed to advancing clean technology – SunPower is the only major solar panel company to produce its own semiconductors with 100-percent silicon cells for superior performance and reliability.
This made it the pioneer of the world’s first commercially viable high concentration power system, powering military operations since 2008, deploying fully integrated systems in over 100 countries worldwide, supplying 1 GW of power across five continents, AND doubling their global manufacturing capacity recently!
- SunPower’s panels are a 20+ year solution – Most solar panel companies only provide a warranty of 10-20 years, which means you might need to change your panels after that period.
With SunPower, that won’t be the case as they offer a performance guarantee with their 25-year product workmanship and power output warranties.
- SunPower is transparent about its products and practices – Solar sales have been known to be quite aggressive in nature, with lots of up-selling going on.
Not so much for SunPower! They only sell what you need, making it a lot more affordable than other alternatives.
So there you have it – five key reasons it is beneficial to choose SunPower as your solar panel provider.
Now that you have found the brand, next is getting a good supplier and contractor for the installation.
Since SunPower is a big deal solar panel brand, many contractors are trying to work with it. However, you need to be careful to choose only the best since installation is a significant factor.
Get Reliable SunPower Solar Energy Services in Sacramento and the Surrounding 45-Mile Radius
Want Solar services you can trust?
Clear Efficiency is your go-to source and technician for residential and commercial solar installations of the highest quality at affordable rates.
With a top HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List rating, you can rest assured that you will receive a top-notch solar installation from a dedicated team of professionals.
We only work with SunPower panels, so if the benefits above intrigue you, feel free to contact us at 916-438-2532.